- "When I save Mithra, This hell WILL FINALLY END!!!!" —Asura
Asura is the lead protagonist of Asura's Wrath and is one of Slasher-Chaos' playable DLC character in PlayStation All-Stars: Fanfiction Royale. His in-game rival is Akuma.
"12,000 YEARS HAS NOT CHANGED!"
Asura is out for revenge on Deus after the Seven Deities betrayed him, killed his wife, and kidnapped his daughter! Now he is back with his own anger fueling his power and strength.
THE LEGACY OF ASURA
- Asura's Wrath (2012) [PS3]
Asura returns after 12,000 years in a massive explosion from beneath the surface. Asura wanders Gaea, suffering from amnesia, which has become a vast wasteland afflicted with blood red skies and frequent lightening storms, soon after coming across a human village amidst some ruins that is under attack by mysterious warriors. Asura then stats that 12,000 years has not changed, preparing for battle.
- "12,000 years, I have been betrayed by gods driven insane, hungry for power. Even now, they tend to save the world by turning souls of humans into Mantra. Deus was the one who banished me to the depths of Naraka, and even took my daughter Mithra, and used her as Priestess for more power. There are rumors I hear, those who call themselves warriors intents to challenge me. There is even one of them angrier than me who considers himself a legendary warrior, tch. 12,000 has NOT changed! I will end this madness, once and for all!"
- —Asura's monologue.
Reason: Asura starts having visions of what happened during the past, admitting that what the Golden Spider said was true. As Asura is still having visions, Akuma then appears and attacks him. Confused, Asura asks who he is, causing Akuma to get annoyed by his question. Akuma then responds to Asura that he never answers foolish questions, and then Akuma calls Asura God of Wrath, causing Asura to shout at Akuma not to call him a god. Akuma then calls him a god one last time, causing Asura to throw a massive punch to Akuma's face, knocking him against the wall. Akuma then gets back up and tells Asura that he will suffer during the afterlife, beginning the fight.
Connection: Both of them come from Capcom and they are both well known combatants for the amount of anger, rage and strength they show during their own franchises (Asura's Wrath and Street Fighter). As for Asura, the hot-tempered and stubborn demigod by nature and is known for charging head on at the enemy without a second thought and battling planet sized enemies, while Akuma is a cold and extremely powerful warrior whose sole purpose of existence. They are both to hone their fighting skills by battling and destroying strong foes. Asura is a good-hearted warrior and he displays both a strong will and an absence of fear in less-than-positive situations and will fight his adversaries relentlessly until he is victorious, while Akuma rarely displays any sign of emotions, most of the time, Akuma abides by the code of the warrior, he fights to improve his skills, defeat powerful(or weak) foes, or on rare occasion, to gauge the other's abilities. Although, Akuma killed his own teacher and brother, while Asura defeated and killed all of the Seven Deities, the Gohma and Vlitra. Due to their immense strength, both fight only warriors that they deem worthy or stronger than them. Not to mention they transform into their strongest form as they get angrier, with Asura having a total of 7 forms and Akuma having a total of 4 forms.
Asura acts as a powerhouse with powerful close range attacks and few energy based energy attacks.
- Wrath Combination - - Asura attacks his foes with a combination of lethal punches.
- Chaotic Flurry - - Similar to Wrath Combination, but Asura finishes the combination of punches off with a flurry of fast punches at a single foe.
- Energy Knuckle - + - Asura does a combination of punching and kicking blows then finishes the combination off with a powerful punch that unleashes a energy wave from his fist.
- Meteor Fist - + - Asura does a jumping uppercut that can strike his foes into the air.
- Shockwave - + - Asura punches the ground to create a shockwave to knock away any nearby foes.
- Wrath Combination - (Midair)
- Energy Knuckle - + (Air)
- Meteor Fist - + (Air)
- Shockwave - + (Air)
- Rage Charge - - Asura shouts loudly then he tackles into his foe with a shoulder tackle. If you hold , Asura will be engulfed in a red energy aura and the damage from this move will be increased.
- Energy Barrage - + (Mash ) - Asura rapidly punches out to fire a barrage of red energy blasts from his fists at his foes.
- Enraged Kick - + - Asura performs a backflipping kick to a foe to knock them airborne.
- Stomping Impulse - + - Asura stomps his foot down onto the ground to create a shockwave to knock away any nearby foes.
- Energy Barrage - + (Air) (Mash )
- Enraged Kick - + (Air)
- Diving Knuckle - + (Air) - Asura dives down at the ground with a powerful punch.
- Furious Blast - - Asura punches out to launch a red energy blast from his fist, hold down on to charge for a bigger blast.
- Enraged Impulse - + - Asura jumps up a bit to unleash a shockwave from his body to knock any nearby foes.
- Furious Clothesline - + - Asura dashes at his foes and strikes any in his path with a powerful clothesline.
- Battle Cry - + - Asura stomps his foot down and shouts loudly as his body becomes engulfed in a red aura for a limited time and his attacks become slightly stronger.
- Burst! - (Level 1) - Asura unleashes all of his rage and become engulfed in a red aura until he attacks all of his foes with brutal attacks that can instantly KO them.
- Mantra Asura - (Level 2) - Asura focuses his rage and wrath as he transforms into a powerful form with massive armored arms. His attacks become more powerful in this form and can defeat foes with normal moves in this form.
- Asura the Destructor - (Level 3) - Asura jumps into space and activates his mantra reactor, and grows six arms like his Mantra Form and grows to the size of the planet. In this form, Asura can punch planets , Asura can shoot lock-on mantra  and he can shoot mantra blasts at the planets .
Quotes and TauntsEdit
- I'm taking Mithra back!: Asura charges up his mantra from his right hand and swipes his hand aside while saying "I'm taking Mithra BACK!!".
- Wrath: Asura stomps his right foot, and roars.
- I am The Strongest!!: Asura stomps his right foot, crosses his arms and glares at his foes while saying "Better stay DOWN!!".
- When Selected
- "Lets get this over with..."
- "I am Asura of the Eight Guardian Generals!"
- "Lets get this over..."
- "This war......ends NOW!!!!!"
- "BRING IT!!!!"
- Item Pickup
- "Another piece of junk..."
- "Mantra weapon......"
- "Weapons could help."
- "This better help."
- "Lets finish this!"
- "This will aid me in battle."
- "Thanks Mithra."
- Successful KO:
- "Better stay down..."
- "Now where is my daughter?"
- "THE WORLD DOES NOT NEED YOU!!!!!"
- "Tch........Was THAT the best you could do?"
- "Giving up? You Better!"
- "Witness your death in the Depths of Naraka."
- "Nobody can stand against my wrath."
- "NOW you need to shut up and die!"
- "GO TO HELL!!!!"
- "I'm just getting started!"
- "This is your end!"
- Using Burst!
- "Naraka Awaits!!"
- Using Mantra Asura
- "This ends now!"
- Using Asura the Destructor
- "I will destroy you all, and this so-called world!"
- "I will save Mithra!"
- "No one taught me how to stop my fists!"
- "I will not let you take anymore lives!"
- "I'll rip out your blind eyes!!!"
- "you BASTARDS!!!!"
- "I will kill you all!"
- "Who do you think you ARE?!?!"
- "Lets finish this!"
- "When I save Mithra, This hell WILL FINALLY END!!!!!!!"
- "There is always some fool who wants to rule the world!"
- "Did you say something?!"
- "Don't make Mithra CRY ANYMORE!!!!!!"
Intros and OutrosEdit
- Let us decide: He is standing on the stand with his arms crossed across his chest and turns around as he says "Lets get this over..."
- Enraged: He stomps his foot down and snarls.
- Mantra Reactor, Release!: He activates his Mantra Reactor form and shouts "This war.....ends NOW!!!!"
- Who is Stronger: Asura stomps his right foot down, and then he does his combat stance and shouts "BRING IT!!!!"
- Way too easy: He turns away from the camera and sighs.
- I'm outta here: He Charges his fist and punches the ground to launch himself away offscreen.
- My wrath is gone: Asura grins, with his arms crossed.
- Wanna see something?: Asura activates his Six Armed form.
- if using Way too easy: He snarls and turns away from the camera.
- if using I'm outta here: Asura shouts in pain as the mysterious explosion strikes.
- if using My wrath is gone: Asura kneels down defeated.
- if using Wanna see something?: Asura is seen lying on the ground unconsious with his arms destroyed(similar reference when Asura was unconsious after destroying Gongen Wyzen in Episode 5: Hollow Victory).
Asura's default costume from Asura's Wrath.
Asura's costume from the beginning of Asura's Wrath before he was betrayed. Its unlocked when Asura reaches Rank 10.
Asura's Vajra form from Asura's Wrath. Its unlocked when Asura reaches Rank 200.
Asura's DLC is based off of Akuma's clothes from the Street Fighter series.
- Rank 8: Yasha
- DLC: Mithra
- Rank 6: Asura
- Rank 7: Past Asura
- This is one of the first crossovers that Asura have been in. The other ones are the DLC episodes where he fought against Ryu, Evil Ryu, Akuma and Oni from Street Fighter and the upcoming social game Minna to Capcom All Stars.
- His level 1 Super Move is based off of the Burst feature in Asura's Wrath.
- His background in the main menu is in flames,similar to Akuma,however, Akuma's fire is purple